What you will learn:
- Types of sheet metal forming operations;
- Typical quality problems in sheet metal forming process;
- Techniques used to avoid and solve problems;
- Basic operation of the finite element method and applications;
- Sheet metal forming simulation phases;
- Sheet metal forming simulation management, care and limitations
- Understanding of material tests and other input information;
- How is the definition of a process in the simulation;
- Analysis of the simulation results – What is really a problem?;
- Examples of advanced analysis;
- Reading and interpretation of reports;
- How to apply the parameters of the simulations in the try-out;
- Points of attention in the process with a focus on springback compensation;
- Springback compensation strategies;
- Choice of support and locking points for dimensional control;
- Springback compensation: case study.
- Gain knowledge for discussion with suppliers and customers about the simulation;
- Ability to critically analyze the sheet metal forming reports and the procedures used;
- Efficient application of simulation parameters to reduce try-outs;
- Improved work management skills in the construction of sheet metal forming tools.
For more information, please contact us!